Denise and I were invited over to a friends house on the weekend for a Superbowl party and were also asked to bring a dish to share.
For some reason I instantly thought of the wings we used to serve at the Bamboo Dining Lounge where I was Head Chef for many years. They were hands down the best wings I have ever eaten. The blend of Eastern and Caribbean spices make these paleo wings intoxicatingly delicious and were a favorite at the restaurant.
If you are dairy tolerant, these wings are excellent dipped in a Blue Cheese Sour Cream Dip as well as a Thai Red Pepper Sauce.
Ass Kicking Paleo Wings
- 5 lbs of Wings
- 1 1/2 tsp each of Cayenne Pepper, Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, Paprika, Mustard Powder, Chopped Garlic, Salt and Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Wheat free Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce (sugar free)
- 1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper (mashed)
- 4 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Mix all of the ingredients together and refrigerate over night.
- Bake at 350° in the oven for 30 -40 minutes or deep fry at 325° for 5 minutes.