Usually my go to dessert is my Coconut Ice Cream. It’s extremely simple to make and packs a great flavour punch. However, since I have a paleo seminar coming up this weekend that I also supply food at, I decided to try and make a sweet that was easily eaten with fingers.
Lately I have been seeing quite a few recipes for macaroons floating around the paleospere, so decided to try my hand at my own concoction.
Be careful with these, you may not be able to stop eating them 🙂
- 2 cup finely shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unpasteurized honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until combined.
- put the mix into the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Using your hands, grad small hunks (about a heaping teaspoon size) out of the bowl and roll into balls, then flatten into mini pancakes.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden.