One of the Cuisines I tend to “Cheat” with is All-You-Can-Eat Sushi!!! It is SOooo good 🙂 .Raw fish, a bit of white rice, wasabi (hate to break it to you, but its really just coloured horseradish in North America 🙁 ) and soy sauce. I fucking hate coconut aminos!!! It does not taste like soy to me, so I bring my own Gluten-Free soy sauce that I buy online in travel packets from San-j.
One of the dishes that I used to order was Black Pepper Beef, but since they use regular wheat filled soy, I have stopped getting it. I had a hankering for some today and also had about 6 oz. of top sirloin thawed out in my fridge. Breakfast was born…
- 6 oz Beef (a good cut like top sirloin)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce (gluten free or coconut aminos)
- 1 tbsp Fat/Oil
- 1 drizzle Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cut up the beef/steak into small bite sized cubes.
- Heat a cast iron skillet or a wok on high heat.
- Add in the fat/oil (I used rendered beef fat)
- Toss in the beef when the fat starts to smoke a little and fry.
- Add in the garlic once the meat has browned.
- When the meat is at the desired “doneness”, add in the rest of the ingredients. (I suggest med rare for the best flavour).
I served mine this morning with mashed avocados.