- 2 lbs Brussel Sprouts
- 4 med Beets
- 1/2 lbs Bacon
- Pre-heat oven to 375°
- Wash and cut in half the brussel sprouts. Place in a large bowl.
- Peel and wedge the beets. Add to bowl,
- Chop up the bacon, add to bowl and toss everything together.
- Pour it all out into a shallow baking pan and season with S&P
- Roast for about 15 minutes then toss everything around to get coated in some of the rendered bacon fat.
- Roast another 15-20 minutes.
This goes great with any roasted, grilled or braised meats. Originally I made this to accompany my Dead Easy Braised Lamb Shank Steak