On Saturday the 16th of June, I hosted my second “Starting Paleo” seminar at the crossfit box I coach and train at – Cossfit Pickering. One of the cool things about my seminar is that I provide a sample of what you can eat while living in a paleo framework. I try to show that it’s not hard to eat and cook this way while having awesome tasty and flavorful foods.
So far they have been a huge success.
Most of the dishes I serve are found within this website, however, I never posted this one before. Don’t know why as I make it often, but whatever, here it is now for you to make and enjoy. I have an awesome sauce to go with it here: Special Thai Almond Sauce.
- 2 lbs Beef or Chicken
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Ground Coriander
- 2 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Cayenne
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce (sugar free)
- 2 Limes (Juiced)
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 tbsp Coconut Aminos (or wheat free Tamari)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil (extra virgin
- Slice up the chicken or beef into 2oz pieces. I usually use flank for the beef and thigh for the chicken, but use whatever you prefer.
- Either using bamboo skewers or reusable metal ones, thread the meat onto them.
- You have 2 options:
- a) Grill on your BBQ
- b) bake in the oven at 375
- Serve with Special Thai Almond Sauce.