Sometime in the past few weeks I came across a recipe for cashew butter cookies with crystallized ginger (thinking Stacy from Paleo Parents had something to do with it…), but for the life of me I couldn’t find the recipe to save my soul… I new that I would use the recipe, but change out the cashew butter for macadamia nut butter.
Anyways. I added the cookies to my weekly menu over at Paleo Meals Delivery Durham and then had to figure out a recipe cause I suddenly got a few orders for them…
“Shit, where is that recipe????”
After looking for over 30 minutes around my house and the interwebs, I finally had to just come up with one of my own. And I must say that I think I really knocked this one out of the park.
- 1 C Macadamia Butter
- 1 C Almond Butter
- 1 C Almond Flour
- ½ C Tapioca Flour
- ¼ C Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ C Honey (local, unpasteurized)
- ¼ C Crystallized Ginger (minced, organic)
- 2 Eggs
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Roll into balls, flatten, then place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Cook in the oven at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on a metal rack.